Are you looking for work that is interesting, fun, challenging and offers flexible hours in a variety of locations.
Interchange Outer East is currently recruiting casual disability support worker positions located in Melbourne’s Eastern and Outer Eastern suburbs
Work close to home and empower people with disabilities to be active members within their own communities. You will be supporting people to achieve their goals while participating in a variety of fun, active, and adventurous opportunities
Working times and hours are flexible including during and out of school hours, weekends and school holidays (minimum 2 hour shifts), locations vary and you will be working with a children and adults who have a diverse range of disabilities.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Over the age of 18
- Committed to a community where rights and opportunities are equal for all.
- Able to lead as a role model
- Willing to use initiative and lead with a sense of fun and enthusiasm.
- Willing to assist people with their personal care needs.
- Capable of working independently without direct supervision.
We are particularly interested in employing:
- People who are experienced in working with people through youth work, education, leadership, sport, trades, recreation and social networks;
- Experienced in areas such as problem solving, building community relationships, positive behaviour support and medical interventions;
- Interested in supporting people with medical needs (training provided);
- Willing to use their skills working with people who have complex behaviours
The first step essential to employment as a casual support worker with IOE is to come along to one of our July Recruitment Information Sessions. Check out the dates and other information by downloading our flyer.
Read more about working with IOE at https://www.ioe.org.au/get-involved/work-with-us-2/applying-for-employment/