Implementing your plan
As a registered NDIS provider, IOE can help you get the most from your plan:
- By choosing IOE for Support Coordination (link to page), we can connect you to the services and supports which best suit your needs and goals, both from IOE and other relevant organisations and agencies. We’ll help you to understand and take control of your plan, resolve any issues and keep track of your goals.
- We can take the stress out of juggling the financial side of your plan with Plan Management (link to page)
*Please note you will need Support Coordination and Plan Management approved in your plan to use these services.
- If you’re looking for programs and support in the company of others you can apply to access any of IOE’s group programs and services for children and adults. That way you can work towards your goals with others who share your interests and share support costs too.
- We will be happy to assist you to set up 1:1 respite, recreational, learning, social or community access supports. Please contact us and one of our coordinators will be happy to help you.
- Do you need support workers to work 1:1 with you? We have a dedicated, passionate and qualified team of caring workers we can match you with to help you with your support needs. And, as demand is growing, we are constantly recruiting more!
Contact us now on 9758 5522 or email email@example.com to see how we can help you get the most from your plan.